We use UPS standard shipping for free shipping on orders over $100 in Canada and $4.99 Flat Rate shipping on orders under $100 in Canada. We use Canada Post for orders outside of Canada. If you would like expedited shipping for your order, please call us at 1.416.916.3321 to make arrangements.
Returns and Exchanges
Junction wants to be your core shop online and for you to get what you want, but in the event that you would like to exchange or return an item please call us at 1.416.916.3321. However, before doing that, please read the guidelines on this page to see if in fact we can honour your request. If so, then call us to get an authorization return code and we’ll follow the process as described below.
- All clothing must be returned unwashed and unworn with the original tags still attached
- No stains, pet hair, human hair, make-up, smoke smell, or other Inappropriate smells
- Clothng that has been worn and/or washed, can’t be exchanged or returned.
- Shoes must be returned in the same state they were received. Unworn.
- Please use the box the shoes were shipped in to return shoes. Do not place any shipping labels or tape directly on the shoe box.
- Please make sure shoes do not have any sock fuzz/lint, human or pet hair, dirt, or any other foreign substances before returning them.
- Skateboards must be returned without being skated.
- All skateboard parts cannot be exchanged or returned once assembled.
- Shrink Wrapped product must be returned with the wrap still sealed.
***Note: Any items sent back that do not abide by these guidelines will either be sent back to the customer or will be issued a Junction store credit, at Junction’s discretion.
Please send all returns or exchanges to:
774 College Street
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Any questions, comments, or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deck and Wheels
Junction does its best to stock exactly whats pictured on the site, but in some cases, it is beyond our control. Manufactures will sometimes change the background or foreground colors on a deck or wheel to provide skateboarders with options so that not everything is the same. We will do our best to provide you with the exact product, but we still may receive a change from the manufacturer. Colors may vary, so we will not hold responsibility for items that may differ. You may always return a product as long as it is UNUSED and in its ORIGINAL condition.
Junction wants you to be completely satisfied with everything that we offer. This begins from the site all the way to the product you select. Product is deemed defective either from the manufacture or Junction. All products should be shipped back to Junction where our quality control department will examine it and do the following: Consider it defective through Junction standards, and immediately ship your replacement or refund your money. Or Contact the manufacturer to see if they cover the defective merchandise, then contact you with the information we have received. Never ride a skateboard in the rain. Riding in the rain can cause problems such as, rusted bearings, delamination, warping and graphic smearing. This will void out any acceptable return to Junction.